O-N-E more week till I am leaving on a jet plane to go see Nick after 67 days of being apart. That is a long time. We will be together for about 4 full days, then I don't know how long after that it will be till I see him again.
So Christmas this year....
I know of a family that doesn't do presents at Christmas, rather they focus on the cause. Then on birthdays is when the presents come. That sounds good to me, though it is hard to do when the rest of the world isn't on board. I guess a variation of that would be to use your talents and make gifts, or as Nick likes... give experiences. I have some ideas already!
The trees here are all green, red, yellow and orange. Some are green and orange. They look rad. And there is snow on the mountains. I should take some pictures, but the lens I have on my camera at the moment messes up my pictures and my good lens is broke. I should go buy another lens already.