Oh my goodness the Rangers are going to the World Series.
Last night, I went to the fitness center to walk on the treadmill and the Ranger/Yank game had just started. I watched the first 2 innings. I thought about walking the whole time so that I could stay in control of the TV, but 3 hours of walking on an easy workout day was a little crazy. Looking back, I missed out and should have done it. None the less, the Rangers won.
I have to work on locating a TV for the upcoming games. I will walk for 3 hours if I have to though. I ordered 2 over priced t-shirts from MLB.com. Can't wait to get them. If anyone wants to get me anything for Christmas, baseball/Texas Rangers stuff is an amazingly, safe and requested bet that you can't go wrong with. I like size large for the t-shirts cause then tend to shrink to a size that fits me perfectly. I would also accept any memorabilia of any kind. This is an epic year whether the Rangers take it all or not. Huge!