Today there was 3 inches of snow on the ground when I went to work, and it is still falling.
I was looking around the internet this morning about WS coverage and I saw a pic of Cody Ross. It was then that I had remembered that he now plays for the Giants. I have been out of the loop not having internet or TV at my house, and just being all excited and focusing on the Rangers making it this far. It was then that I said to myself "oh man."
I called Nick to tell him about the snow and my CR remembrance moment and he just laughed and said that he read that in the paper this morning and wondered what I was going to do. Well all in all, I just love baseball, but before I loved all of baseball, I loved the Texas Rangers. I am going for the Rangers hands down, but I wish Cody the best. He is young and still has some years left in him, but the Rangers are long over due.
I was watching a little show as I was walking on the treadmill last night at the fitness center and they were talking about the pitching match up. All the Giants players that I saw being interviewed were all straight faces and kinda scared looking. All the Rangers players were happy and confident. The Rangers are gunna win it all.
Along with this great day of greatness, I am just so happy about a lot of things. Over the past few weeks there have been lots of unhappy times and I knew good times were just around the corner. The good times have arrived and while there is still a mess in the world, right now, my world is just so good. Things at work are going good... I got $150 Visa gift card for my 3 year anniversary, I have learned how to save money, I have learned and applied the less is more term when it comes to my house and clutter. Less clutter = more space = less stress = more happy, me and Nick are doing great, I am in a routine with life, I am working out, I am going to church and realizing things... and the Rangers are in the World Series!
When you are involved in a trial and do what you are supposed to, you will be rewarded.
And one last thought. I have been really trying to get all the family history info that my parents have into the computer so they can have their books back, well while I was typing in names, dates and places I was just having good feelings and a thought came to me. Here I am working on family history and how is my relationship with my family right now? Not the best. Well in thinking how I could make it better, I wondered what I could do to help. Then I thought that it would just be easier to change my attitude and outlook on the situation rather than try to change theirs.
