Saturday, October 30, 2010

Costco & Ribs

The Rangers are down by 2 in the series and they play tonight in Texas. I thought people would be all excited for the Rangers, but there are a ton of people going for the Giants. They are all lame!

In other news, I got my e-invites for my class reunion all planned and sent out! Now I just have to keep in contact with the caterer and make reservations at the dinner place and map out a few more things that all had to wait till it got closer ...and I will be done!

I videoed with Nick a little bit ago today. He is healing well. He can lift his arm over his head, and do just about anything except lift stuff over 20 pounds. Just 2 more weeks till the best 4 days in my life lately.

So, walking on a treadmill with a 4 incline at 3.7 mph makes you breathe pretty hard. Along with every breath I had pains in my left upper side torso area on Thursday. The pain in that area isn't anything new, but the pain with the breathing was very new and not very fun. Upon putting off going to the doctor for a very long time for that pain, I decided to go and get it checked (I had to be persuaded... a lot). Turns out they think I have Costochondritis or something like that. That is when the stuff between the ribs becomes inflamed and can be caused by repetitive motions.

In thinking about what repetitive motions I do, it very soon came to me. Its my job. Since I mostly shoot pants on the mannequin, lifting it several times a day 5-6 days a week sounded about right. The doc gave me some ibuprofen and said to get coldness on the area a few times a day and to see what happens in a few weeks. If's the pain is still there... off to a specialist I go. So, I might have to lie.