I got up yesterday morning at 4am Utah time got ready to go and was on my way to the airport to fly from Cleveland back to Salt Lake. Nick and I were able to hang out at the airport for about a half hour before I had to get on my way, and he on his to go play golf. The airport was pretty busy. There was a layover in Denver that I got to enjoy all of about 15 minutes of. That airport has 95 gates in concourse B. I arrived at like gate B12 and had to walk to B53. So once on the plane to fly from Denver to Salt Lake, the pilot said that there were 40 mile per hour winds so the take off was going to be a little bumpy. If he would have said the take off was going to be like the worst roller coaster ride imaginable that still would have been an understatement. He did say that it wasn't anything they couldn't handle. Good to know because a few times it kinda felt like we were going to fall out of the sky or something.
Once I landed in Salt Lake, my ride home fell through and the only person I could get a hold of was about an hour away. I had to take a cab. Those things are pricey. $22 to go not even 10 miles. I had the driver drop me off at the gas station by my house so I could get some milk and then just walked the rest of the way home. When I got home, I went and got a burger and fries at 5 Guys and enjoyed that while watching a movie in bed.
That is all over now and I am feeling like I'm on my way back to normal. I slept for 12 hours last night and am enjoying my morning. I have a whole list of projects to work on to keep busy like editing and printing pictures, house organizing & cleaning and decorating are just a few things on the to-do list.
The weather is cool and nice. It got up at about 63 yesterday. I look forward to low electric bills.