I can officially say that I will be all caught up with this by the time this is posted. I went added pictures to older post and more posts where I changed the date (that's allowed) because I wrote them on that date and am just adding them today. It probably makes confusion for people reading this, but it's my journal and I am the only one that I have to please.
It's about 4PM UT time and I am home for a little longer before I go back to work, I came home to take a nap. When I was leaving work around 1PM Nick called and said that he had just got home from surgery. He said his shoulder was still numb and that he was getting ready to sleep some more cause he still felt loopy from the anaesthesia. He kept talking about anaesthesia and saline and IV and I felt like passing out and was getting all hot and my head was like aaahhh woah, but was able to hold it together through the conversation. The surgery went totally as planned and it was a scope, so no cool scars. He is in a sling now for 6 weeks then he gets to rehab it for 4 months.
The weather here is weird. Yesterday it was 86 and today it's 68. It's nice for now. I bought a round trip ticket to Reno for October, flights are $59 one way. Gotta jump on those when they are available. I still need to get a ticket to Ohio for November then later one for Reno in December. I feel like I go to Ohio and Nevada more than I go downtown.
I need to find someone to play Speed with and Dutch Blitz. I love card games at the moment!