6:36AM. At work. The day before the road trip.
Yesterday was a good day. I got some pictures in the mail, and even though I am keeping maybe two, I know they will make others happy. Also Nick's birthday present arrived! I got him a Road I.D. bracelet. It's amazing and I feel better knowing that he is wearing it. It has his name and emergency contact info so in case something happens while he is out riding his bike or hiking or whatever else, I will be notified and first responders would know what they need to know. I got it cause, first of all they advertise it on the Tour De France commercials and second of all, I feel better with him having it on and third of all, he looked into getting one a while back... so I kinda knew he wanted it.
Tomorrow is the day to hit the road. We will be heading out and stopping on Omaha, then arriving in Cleveland Saturday night. That is the plan. Then Monday I will fly back to SLC. I will be glad when it's March 2011 and Nick is back home. All this past week, he has been packing and bring stuff over to my house, which is a mess! There is stuff everywhere and I will work on organizingly storing it when I get back into town.
The babies are getting big. Mom said that Lucy was growling and trying to gnaw on her face yesterday. Lincoln likes to lay on the floor and play with his hanging toys. I was planning on going to Reno in October, but I think my parents are coming out here instead. My car needs fixed and Dad can do it real quick. Besides I have been out there like a million times and they have been here like 2 times.
I guess that is about it for now. In the next 2 weeks I hope to have things back in order and be all caught up in life.