Friday, August 27, 2010

Life is moving faster than I am.

I still have 1 maybe 2 more posts to end the vacation, but I am just running behind in life. I have 4 photo shoots to edit and mail out, and hours to get in at work, and who know what else - and all I want to do is enjoy this last week with my Nick. In a week from today we will be on the road Cleveland bound. I am excited about the road trip, but not so excited about the plane ride back home. That is life and one thing don't end without another beginning. All will be well, and I look forward to having him back here.

This evening when I get off work, he will have dinner ready and waiting! He marinated some chicken that he is having to grill in his garage since it's raining outside. Along with that, rice and some good sweet corn on the cob that we got from Costco.  I am excited. He has been bringing stuff over to my house to store while he is away. I went out and bought some storage containers that slide under the bed to utilize that space. He is taking over the entry way closet and will be using the shelves in my bedroom closet. The boy has a lot of stuff. Just kidding, it's not too bad.

Other than saying it's been a long 3 day work week, that is about it for today. Here are 2 videos that my Dad sent me yesterday of the babies playing. Lincoln is a self entertainer and Lucy needs to be entertained. They have been babysitting often. They are almost 3 months old here.