Having no internet at home takes it's toll on the blog. Since getting back from Reno last weekend life has just been lazy and busy. Nick and I have been relaxing, but then stuff still has to get done and I've been waiting till the last minute to go it, like grocery shopping. Lazy busy.
Thursday John, Susan and the babies were in town so Nick and I hung out with them all day. Shelley arrived with her babies so it there were 5 kids and 5 adults. (Matilda-2, Britta & Jojo-5mo, Linc & Lu-2mo) Nick and I went to Susan's uncle's. We played lots of pool, went out to eat at a great sandwich shop, then went and got rainbows - a slushy, ice cream, flavored syrup mix. We hung out by the pool and watched as Matilda is potty training free spiritedly. Drop the drawers and go.
This week I have to work as much as I can, pack and be ready to start vacation on Friday at 2PM.