Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August Happenings

Two days ago I got these prints back from my awesome printing company. They are 5x5 inch photos with a white border. I love them. This group of photos is going to my grandparents.

Getting the prints back made me realize how much I want to get prints for people who's pictures I take. I am going to get on that. In the mean time I am packing for (drum roll ....::::....::::.....) VaCaTiOn!!!! Two days! Oh I can't wait. Oh beach!

Tomorrow my Mother is going in for surgery to remove a tumor on her brain. She will have a titanium plate attached to her skull to close it up. Recovery will be a few weeks, but I am sure she will be ready to get back to work before that.

...and the last bit of news to report is that Nick is moving back to Ohio for a few months to have his shoulder surgery and do all the rehab. He will be coming back around spring time.

Nick and my brithdays are this weekend. I am going to be old and he is going to be able to finally rent cars! I totally know what I am getting him, but when I went to order it they were out of the color that I wanted to get. I will have to wait till we get back from vaca to give him his present.

Oh life.