Yesterday was eventful. Me and my parents met up with: Susan, Lincoln, Lucy, Shelley, Cory, Matilda, Britta, Johanna, Brenda & Chad up at Mt. Rose Meadow Trail head by Lake Tahoe to take some pictures and hang out. There were a lot of fun little wild flowers. Here's a few pictures of Cory & Shelley's family pictures:
Matilda was so funny. She was just off in her own little world doing what she wanted. She was picking up sticks and putting them in Shelley's pocket, picking up rocks and carrying them around, getting rocks in her shoes - "shoe rock," and always saying that she needed a "shower" meaning flower.
As far as the photo shooting, it was the middle of the day which is the most difficult cause the sun is straight above giving bad shadows. I am trying to learn to shoot in any light any time of day so I didn't ask for the photos to be taken at a different time. I would like to get some reflectors and diffusers.