Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Week's End

After Friday's act of working out, Saturday I was so so so sore. Sleep and not moving has been on my mind pretty non-stop. I knew that I had to so something though! I rode my bike to work and back. 6.64 miles round trip. The ride to work is more enjoyable because there are more downhills. On the ride home, the thing that kept me going was the fact that if I stopped pedaling, my leg muscles would tighten up. Had to keep them moving. It was nice.

Nick and I went to see Iron Man 2. I liked it more than I thought I would. There were a lot of funny lines, and the thing at the end of the credits - I had no clue about but everyone else did. I will go see #3 when it's out.

Today I got up, Nick was over for breakfast and we had some french toast. I got the recipe from the Food Wishes blog that my brother loves. You make the liquid mix to saturate the FRENCH bread in, fry it then bake it. It turned out pretty good! I recommend it. After breakfast, I fell asleep for a few hours, woke up went for a run with Nick, came back home, Nick took a nap for a few hours, I cleaned up the kitchen and made hamburgers and pasta salad for dinner. Nice relaxing day! I could use anther nap.