The first 2 weeks are the hardest. Today I was advised to take a day off from working out. I was so tired and could not get out of bed this morning! More than ever I understood the need for good body fuel = food. Chicken, fruits and veggies it is! I am decreasing my pasta intake to about once a week instead of 4 days a week.
It is late and I should be sleeping but I ain't tired. I was reading a story over my lunch that was in my family history stack of papers. It was interesting to read about all the troubles my people had with the Indians back in the late 1800s, and right where I am living no less.
This weekend Nick and I are going camping. It is supposed to rain. Last time we went camping it rained. My tent is awesome though.