Wednesday, February 2, 2011

There is no stopping or starting - only doing.

Yesterday I was 3 for 3: Health - Wealth - Spiritulity

Check - check & check!

I feel that I have awakened a sleeping giant... my thighs. They are so sore, but working out this morning they really had fun! I did some skater stuff: 2 leg up downs, 1 leg up downs and base po. The muscle memory is active. I also did some jogging, biking and goooood stretching. It was so nice. This working out at 5:30AM is really really fun. I see all the short trackers as I am getting ready to leave and that is some good fun.

I really don't care how fast I get fit or lose weight, I just want to enjoy being active and make it a must in my lifestyle. I don't look how I feel and I don't care cause I feel great.