Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Great Good

So I just got... not overwhelmed, or underwhelmed... just in the middle. Whelmed. The end of May is my 10 year reunion and I just made the reservations for the dinner part. The food stuff is all taken care of, people are sending in their money and there's just a few small details to figure out and then I'll just have to wait for it to happen. I think it will go swell.

Also, the babies will be having their first birthday on the same day of the reunion, so I will do a 5k in the morning, go to a birthday party for the babies and my mother, then head back out for the dinner. Not to mention, I will be having a few photo shoots. I need that new lens!

Oh and this morning I was up at 5:30AM working out! Good times.