My alarm went off at 5AM. Normally I hit snooze 8 times, but the past few days, I hit dismiss, lay in bed and develop an attitude of conquering the cold outside my covers and hurrying to the nice warm shower... then hurrying to get a semi close parking space at work before all the seasonal workers take the good ones.
This morning was different. My alarm did go off, and I dismissed it being wide awake! I was working on conquering the cold when my thoughts drifted from one thing to another. Pretty soon it was just after 6AM. I got up and got ready for the day and thought that I should try to get the lost money order taken care of, right now!
I called the store I got it from and talked to the right person because she was able to track everything down and tell me that my apartment place cashed the money order I gave them! It's been a long 2 months of mess, but it's over now and I win.
Laying in bed and thinking in the morning is amazing. I think of ideas, projects, answers to problems and it's all just magical.
PS: Warm hot chocolate feels good on my sore throat.