Real fast, things are going pretty good. Nick and I are able to talk every evening at 7pm. He is doing good. Been to PT a few times and is doing his exercises 2-3 times a day. He is working on engaging the shoulder muscle, so pretty much just flexing type stuff. It's been 16 days since I last saw him in real life and just have 8 weeks and 3 days till it happens again. We do get to video chat about once a week, so that's not too bad.
I have been in a nice routine of working, doing stuff and projects around the house, working out, dinner then talking. I have so much food that all I have to buy is milk, fresh produce and bread.
Oh, cousin Ashley had her baby Tristan last night. This is a pic that Shelly took and posted on Facebook.
The pic was posted at around 11pm MST. We don't know too much more, but sounds like all is well. I am sure my mom will call them to see what's up.