Thursday, July 15, 2010

Train wreck turned good.

I went to ice last night and it was nothing short of a disaster. Kinda had a mini breakdown. After getting on the ice and not being able to do the workout, making a guy pretty much crash and realizing that I don't have the strength, I got off the ice and went home. I called Nick and he came over and he walked me through a good dryland workout. I am so weak!!! I used to be able to do one leg up-downs for 90 seconds and now doing 20 two leg up-downs is pushing it. I have no strength in my left leg. I did a good amount of core, arms and went on a jog. It hurt.

Today I am not that sore. I mean I can tell that I did something, but I can move just fine. I guess that means I gotta do it all again tonight.

I just want to be able to skate!!!!