Thursday, July 22, 2010

No internet at home.

I have made the executive decision to try to go without internet at my house. Below are some ideas and concerns and answers.
  • With no TV and no internet I hope to be more active and not turn into the fat people like on Wall-e.
  • I will rent redbox movies. 
  • I will have access to internet 8 hours a day at work. That should be enough for anyone.
  • If I need to upload any pictures or anything, I will just load them to a thumb drive and do it at work or at Nick's.
  • If someone needs to contact me and they can call or text if its after business hours. 
  • People have lived without internet for many years, you just have to be more creative.
  • I have a sewing machine that needs to be used more. 
  • My house needs to be kept clean more often
  • Life does not have to exist on a screen.
  • I bet this will help my eyes.
  • I will save at least $50 a month. Rather have $50 a month extra to spend on home decor or a trip.
  • It will be interesting.
  • I'm going to try it, adventure is waiting!