It's 10:49PM Utah time and 9:49PM Nevada/local time. I am so sleepy but none the less today has been a busy day and I must write.
I was up at 5AM and to work by 6AM shot some life jackets then decided that I should get on the road. Around 10AM I was heading to St George to see Amanda and Anna and their kids. Just before arriving to Amanda's house, I got a text from Nick's sister asking if I had heard from Nick because he had dislocated his shoulder again (first time was a few months ago in the winter during a skating crash) and he was back as base camp. I also learned that it had something to do with rock climbing and repealing. I have not heard from him nor anything else about him. It is a bit concerning, but I know he is being taken care of and that it will do me no good to stress about it. I just wish that he would call though.
Once getting to Amanda's we have a nice chat and Anna came over. It was fun to visit with them. We've all been friends since elementary school. I took a few pictures and all was well.
By around 6PM I was on the road to Vegas. I am staying with prego cousin Ashley. She is due in September and so I will be taking her pictures tomorrow and she is going to fix up my hair. Then I am going to meet up with Tabitha to take her pictures.
It is so hot here in Vegas. I can't believe I put up with 135 temps when I lived here. It was 101 when I got into town (after the sun went down) and it's like hanging out in an oven. I will get some pictures up shortly, I am going to bed now.