Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nick going to Philmont.

Yesterday evening Nick arrived at La Junta, Colorado where he met up with his Dad and scout troop from Ohio. They stayed at the Indian Kiva. This morning Nick called to tell me that he didn't sleep very well cause he was so excited to get to Philmont. After having biscuits and gravy (my fav) for breakfast the party of 10 hit the road to Philmont. Upon arriving they got their food, soap and tents to take with them on the trail tomorrow. Nick said that he will write in his journal book every evening so that I will know how his days went, and he bought large memory card to take lots of pictures! I may or may not hear from him tonight because of the reception, but he will call when he gets on top of a mountain. Don't know what day that will be.

Today I went to church and am working on cleaning my house. I am thinking that I will start walking to work. I will get two 5ks in everyday that I do that. I want to go buy some fabric, but funds are limited in saving for vacation next month. Gain money, Lose weight... oh life.