I was reading through my hand written journal from the early 2000s and it was weird cause I remember what I was feeling when I wrote most of what I did. I also remember what was going on, that I didn't write. One year I said that I wanted to get everyone a journal for Christmas. That seemed funny. I was very much into writing day to day stuff. It is fun to write and fun to go back and read.
So many people say nothing happens and their life is boring. Well write the good stuff that happened today. Write about the good things you have in your life. Believe it or not, good things happen to you multiple times a day. Whether it's the warm sun, or you have a good day at work, or someone does something nice for you - you do something nice for someone else... everyone has a story.
Today I worked on my family history. I called and talked to Glen about the Taylor side and he let me know of where our line has ended with Thomas Brady. I have a birth year, death year and a marriage year and it's said that he was in New York. That is all the info anyone has been able to find on him. Saturday I hope to find something more!
It's 8:30PM and still very light outside. I love it.