Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Father

Today is my Father's birthday. He was born in 1959... so he is.... I don't know. Anyways. I sent him a funny card and my mom called this morning to tell me it was great. haha

Updates with no pictures isn't very fun to look at, but oh well. After taking a very tiring 2 days off from working out, I got a biking workout in this morning. I biked for about 50 mins doing 3 mins hard, 3 mins easy. It felt nice. I know that running is more of a full body workout, but I didn't want to be dead tired for the rest of today. I need to keep working out fun so as long as I am doing something and sweating - it counts!

In exactly 7 weeks I will be using a one way plane ticket that takes me to Nick's. We will then journey across the country back to Utah with all his stuff. I am pretty excited in that I will be able to see him more often. We will be able to go on bike rides, mini vacations, hikes, bowling and to the movies - just like old times. For me, the time is going bay fast. Lots of people think 7 weeks is a long time, but it's really not. I have plenty to keep me busy enough in my daily life.

Speaking of, I love Netflix. One-two times a week I get a new DVD in the mail. At the moment I am starting the whole Alias series. I watched it back a long time ago and thought it was rad, so I thought it would be fun to watch it from the beginning.

Tonight I have institute. I didn't study the student manual for what we will be going over... yet! But I will have some time before class. I am glad we aren't graded... well in a way I guess we are. haha