Monday, February 28, 2011

Change it up.

Whenever I need to really clean my whole house I see it as a good opportunity to just rearrange it all. I used to get in trouble when I was younger and my parents would say - go clean your room, and no rearranging! I would get mad and lose all motivation to clean resulting in pure unhappiness.  Now that I have my own place I can do whatever I want whenever I want!

I am in the process of thinking about recovering my couch... and so I have to redecorate my living room. I moved some shelves around and came up with this for an entryway.
The shelves are a bit odd looking concerning their contents, but I am just putting stuff there so that I know what kind of decorative box to get to put it all in. So like one shelf will be winter stuff (gloves, hats scarfs) and another shelf will be bike stuff (tubes, air, gloves tools) and then I don't know yet what the other shelved will be. Maybe games or something. Anyways. I like it. I got that mirror at ikea and it was too small to go on the wall alone so I had to add the tall bookshelf to make the wall space smaller so that the mirror's placement was better proportioned and all in all easy on the eyes. 

I know way too much thought into this junk, but I like it and love it.