Saturday, January 29, 2011

I have lots of sprinkles.

I am trying to convince myself that spending $450 on a new fixed lens is worth it. I keep having dreams that take place in Panaca at my old house. My CD drive on my computer keeps opening randomly and trying to read disks that aren't there. I am constantly thinking of how I could have a small business by creating cards and paper goods with a little photography on the side, not to mention what to call it and what the logo and colors would be. I bet I plan a new vacation in my head everyday. The planning and contacting people for my 10 year class reunion is going pretty good. I miss being able to speedskate comfortably. Doing my nails once a week is a must. Living in a small home requires organization and reorganization - I wouldn't have it any other way. If the fat on my hips would just go away, I am not doing anything about it, so why should it? I believe that the way I am living now is preparing me for the next chapter in life. I wish sometimes that I could go visit my past to relive and experience it - I guess that is why we have cameras and journals. I love the beach and ocean and the lifestyle message it sends. My tissue paper collection is awesome. Balance. Eight weeks and five days till I see my Nick again and we travel across the USofA via car.  

Life is funny and interesting. We are here to gain a physical body, be happy and choose the right. Everything else is just sprinkles.