Christmas is over, but my tree is still up and will be up till the end of January. Nick is coming to visit and we will have our Christmas then. He already know what I got him (socks, underwear and t-shirts from smartwool!) but I have no idea what he got me! Well I think I have an idea, but he said it was wrong... like he would tell me anyways.
My Christmas holiday weekend was nice and relaxing. Friday I had a paid day off work and so my new friend Alison (from church) and I went to see a movie and had some Chick-fil-a! AmAzInG!!!! Then I went home and exercised my rights as being an adult and opened some Christmas presents from Nick's family. They got me a gift card from Sally's (new nail polish!!!!) and his sister and BIL got me a hat/scarf/gloves set. So so so nice! I also got money from my grandparents and parents.
Saturday, I was invited to JeanMarie's for brunch - BREAKFAST!!! I could eat that stuff all day long. It was good to see Mary and the kiddies. I had other plans that fell through, so I just relaxed at home.
Yesterday I went to church and got to go my calling that I got last week. I am a greeter! I also copy off and hand out the programs. It is a good calling to have cause it only takes up about 20 mins, once a week! In sacrament the talks were on Joseph Smith and his life and then when Jesus came to the Americas after being resurrected to visit his "other sheep." Then Sunday School was the end of the Old Testament talking about prophecies of the second coming and then Relief Society was about trusting God.
Here is Nick (with his long hair) with his family back in Ohio. I can't wait till he get back here!
