- I went to Ohio to visit Nick for a few days and it was very nice. I got there on a Saturday evening and left the following Wednesday evening. While I was there, we went to the Cleveland Metro Parks Zoo! It had been over 10 years, maybe 15 since I had last been to a zoo. The monkeys and fish were the funnest to watch. Lots of walking that day. We also got to go to Panera and Chipotle (my fav restaurants) and got to just spend time together. Nick took some pictures with his camera that he still hasn't uploaded yet...
- It's the end of November which means that it's time to get my car registered again. I feel like I was going all over the place, sometimes twice to get it to inspections and up to par to pass the inspections and shoveling money out of my bank account to make it all happen. All I can say today is that it is done for a year!
- In the beginning of October, I got a letter from the apartment people saying that I had an owed balance and they couldn't figure out why. Well turns out, they have no record of me paying $423 for my down payment, deposit or credit app. No record of any of that... And to my understanding and theirs all of that has to be paid in order to even proceed to the next step including moving in! So for the almost past 2 months now I have been asked to try to track down the money orders that I gave them. It hasn't been easy and it's been annoying as my apartment management has been changed 3 times in the last 6 months and everyone does things their own ways. Talk about an eye roller, but I see this as just another test and I will pass cause I have a good attitude.
- I have been doing lots of reading for once in my life. It's going pretty well. I am understanding and taking in all the good things.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
While I wait...
I didn't realize how long it has been since I last posted here. Things got really crazy, but I really think its starting to slow down. So while I am waiting for my hot chocolate to cool, I will write out some happenings.