Friday, July 9, 2010

Work to Play

It's the end of the day and I am so tired of being in pain! The out sides of my lower legs are just so sore and my abs are killing! I think I am going to put some ice on.

Today, like other days, work was just crazy. I don't know who thought it up, but my boss and other co-workers thought it would be funny to tie an ipod to fishing line and send it out the bottom of the door and wait for someone to try to pick it up... while getting it all on film.
(Photo by Austin)
The target was a warehouse worker, but I guess one of the security guards went to get it and it wasn't that funny. This doesn't compare to the time our boss was gone for a few days and we put his desk in a tent.