Wednesday, July 21, 2010

News & Update

Blogger now has stats that you can view where people come from to get to your blog and most of the visitors to my blog come from my brother's blog. I  thought that was interesting. I was also surprised at how many visitors I get.

In other news. Today is day 4 for Nick being gone. In 1.5 weeks he will be back! I haven't heard from him yet. He said that he was sending a post card or 2, so I am just waiting.

Yesterday I walked to work increasing my mileage to 10.5 miles. I got a ride home cause my legs and hips were just so tired. I planned on riding my bike this morning, but it was so windy outside. All the trees were bent over, so I drove and am planning to going for a bike ride this evening... which I will have time to do cause my internet is down at my house.

I would not recommended Qwest internet to anyone ever! I got internet back in May and I have not received any bill! I have tried to log in to their website but it says that all the numbers (my account and phone) are invalid. I have tried calling but business hours are from 9-5 Mon-Fri and I am working or just not thinking about it. I can't get a hold of these people! I sent them an email yesterday and am waiting to hear back. They were 2 weeks late when sending my modem and they are just annoying!!! Times a million!!!