It was a fun day, but I need today to recover. Nope. I was up at 5:30AM and got to work by 6ish. Later this afternoon I have another workout... gotta fit into my board shorts in 6 weeks. I think there is a nap that will take place at some point.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Gotta...stay...awake...
This lovely Tuesday morning I am struggling to be alive. Yesterday was the observed 4th of July holiday, so I was off work. I went to see Nick skate, then went home and kinda chilled out. Around 3ish I went for a 30 outing that included a run in the hot sun. After that, I did some core (sit-ups and v-twists). My body is out of shape, so that did me in. Once I got cooled off, Nick came over and said that he was going for a run and that I should come too... but he said that I could ride along side him on my bike and be his water bottle carrier. More time in the hot sun. Once we got back from that it was off to the pool for some cooling off. Not thinking about the time and getting back in the house, we had 30 minutes to get cleaned up and met Jen and Tray at Spring Mobile Ballpark for the Bees game and fireworks. More time outside.

It was a fun day, but I need today to recover. Nope. I was up at 5:30AM and got to work by 6ish. Later this afternoon I have another workout... gotta fit into my board shorts in 6 weeks. I think there is a nap that will take place at some point.
It was a fun day, but I need today to recover. Nope. I was up at 5:30AM and got to work by 6ish. Later this afternoon I have another workout... gotta fit into my board shorts in 6 weeks. I think there is a nap that will take place at some point.