This weekend was nice and relaxing. It was pretty uneventful concerning celebrations for me. Last weekend was go go go for Nick and I, and this weekend was just a sit back and relax one. Saturday I had to work all day. Nick and I went out to eat then watched fireworks from my balcony as they were going on downtown. Today, we just hung out, went and sat out by the pool and ended the day with a BBQ. Tomorrow I am off work!!! Nick is going to get back on the ice for the first time for this season and I am going to go watch then enjoy my day... probably sewing, since Nick took apart, cleaned and oiled my machine. It works like a charm! Today is day 2 of the Tour. Awesome finish... well there were 3 crashes in the last 3km. Lance is in 4th overall.
Tomorrow a different kind of fireworks are going off... TBC.
I am getting, well, continueing the excitiment for our vaca to South Carlina and Ohio next month!