I have had so many ideas of things that I wanted to sew that I couldn't take it anymore! I got the sewing machine out and last week and started to take it apart to oil it. It was a mess! A screw fell out from the inside somewhere, and upon take other screws out, they wouldn't not go back in. Once again, I set it aside with 3 screws not in place.
Today I thought I'd just try it out... IT WORKED!!!
So I got the bag all put together and I was sewing the S and L on. I got the L on good and got half way through the S and notices that I had sewn through both sides of the bag! AH! So I have to unpick the S. Once I got it ready to sew again, my sewing machine was not working! Upon further assessment, I discovered that the power went out. About 30 mins later it came back on and I was able to finish it!
It's a Salt Lake Bees baseball bag.