This morning I got to work and started a chat session on instant messenger with a co-worker. I was asking him about how I could view the RAW images from my camera because I wasn't able to view them on my computer...
HIM: umm yeah your camera should have came with a disc that can handle raw
ME: I have to convert them to JPG so I was able to open them
ME: oooo really?
HIM: or do you have bridge
ME: I don't have bridge
HIM: well you need one of those 2 things
ME: I do have a dick but I never knew what it was for.
HIM: disk
ME: I will have to look for it and see if that will work
HIM: lol ok
ME: lol yes disk
HIM: few scared me
ME: hahaha
But foreal, how many words have SK? Most have CK. My fingers just typed it.
Later... I got home and found the disk and all is well.