Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's a Sunday Afternoon

It is so hot today! I almost wanted to turn on my AC but did not, yet. Nick and I went to church to my new ward. It is kinda funny cause whenever we decide to go, it always ends up being the first Sunday of the month... testimony meeting. It was a good one today. Lots of people got up.They seem nice.

When we got home, Nick went to play paintball and I rearranged. My house has felt out of control lately and I think it is cause I have too much stuff. I am re-going through it. I moved things around and am making more space for what needs to be more important (my decline bench). I have so many books that I don't read and haven't read. I guess I need to go back and figure out why I got those books in the first place and try to use them.

I rode my bike to work and back on Saturday. It was nice.

People watching is fun. Right now, there is a guy with a remote control motor boat taking it for a spin out on the little lake and lots of people are watching. Also there is a group of little kids playing something, and to determine who goes first they are going by age. "Well I'm 5 and she is 4, so I go first and my birthday is coming up."