Friday, June 11, 2010

I took a class last night.

A few months ago I was told about a really cool photography blog. Upon checking it out, I loved the photos, colors, design and look of everything from the actual photos to the layout and colors of the site. Very well put together. I saw that photography classes were offered and wanted to jump on that wagon asap. About a month ago it was posted that new classes were starting up and I got signed up and paid my money.

Last night was the first class and it was really amazing. Come to find out, I knew how my camera worked, I just didn't know that I knew it. I learned a lot of it through experience with speedskating photography. I knew what each button did and how to get the shot I wanted, but I didn't know what it was called and how it all tied in with the other things. I know now! It all came together like a triangle.

We were given a homework assignment consisting of using what was taught last night. This couldn't come in at a more perfect time cause I am headed to Reno and will be taking pictures of my fam and the babies.