Why is it so hard to pack? Maybe because I ain't 100% looking forward to this camping adventure. I had originally wanted to go south to Zion, but Nick wanted to stay local, so we are going to a place that he once saw while on the job. The weather in Zion is going to be in the 70s and 80s. The weather where we are going will be in the 30s and 40s and raining. Saturday's forecast went from scattered thunder storms to showers. I was looking forward to tanning on our lake front camp spot in the warm sun, instead I will bring my parka. It will still be fun.
Right so packing is still not done. I need to make some banana muffins, go to the store, write out meals, finish laundry and do the rest of everything. Work and making a living is in the way of that at the moment.
Johnny's babies are at most 11 days from entering this world. They are both almost 6 pounds each and healthy. We are going to Reno in a few weeks to say hello and take some pictures.